Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Genting On Monday

Well,PMR ended last week.So on Monday,me and my friends took the opportunity to go to Genting to have some fun.

Since I'm staying in Bandar Seri Putra whereas my friends are in Putrajaya,we took different train to KL Sentral.They used the KLIA Express while I have to use the friggin slow train that took 1 hour to get me there.Skipping the part at KL sentral,we took the bus to Genting at 9 a.m.



The driver's driving was pretty fast that we reached the cable car in less than an hour.


In the cable car to Genting.


First thing first....too bad I'm not in it.


Again,not in it...


First game of the day..the spinning cup thingy...
felt like throwing up after it...


Don't forget to say your prayers before playing....(we were in the elephant riding thingy that goes up and down.It was dumb...)


dumb...

The space shot was my favourite,after the ride,you will feel like you left your soul behind...It is creepy yet rather exiting...Try being in a lift that is about 100m high and the cable of the lift broke and you are going down really fast.... Here is a video that was recorded by my friend..the sound you hear when you play the vid came from the machine itself...(the wind-like-sound-thingy)



I need to have my shot too you know..


AFRO WIG YO!

Last but not least....


The real deal...don't they look alike?

0 comments:

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More