Saturday, October 25, 2008

Hari Raya Celebration

So yesterday my school held a celebration of Hari Raya...it was kind of like deeparaya because deepavali is like 2 days more....Each class brought their own food and there were competition and such between classes in 3 categories which I forgot what.

These are the pics I got from my friends...(forgot to bring the other camera....my younger sis took the other one..)




shaking hands for no reason...




They have no relations btw..


these two are complicated..


friends.


more friends....


and again... friends...


freestyle.....


cikgu siti shaliza.


classmate and my friend's girlfriend(in the middle[form 2])...


Bored during the speech...

that is all for now...wait till tomorrow or the day after tomorrow for a post on Counter-Strike competition at my school...(the match is on monday)..
wish me luck...

done.

[™]Ficck

0 comments:

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More