Saturday, November 8, 2008

Run Baby Run...

so yesterday,Jogerthon(don't know how to spell this correctly) was held and it was just about 3km run.... Thought of not going to school yesterday but since my friends ask me to go with them,I changed my mind.. It took me 35-40 minutes to finish it...

This school has a weird tradition of having performance by students after any events....One thing for sure...those who sings seriously need to listen how they really sound like...I mean come on,It freaking sucks... I guess they just want to be on the stage..Poor them...

Sorry I have no pics to show because I forgot to take them..

By the way,I got 2nd place for the CS competition.. With losing only 1 match,I have no idea how my team get 2nd place since the winning team have lose 2 matches...

-done-

0 comments:

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More