Monday, August 24, 2009

Bandung...





I tought of blogging about my trip to bandung few months back,But my lazyness controls me..Now I'm in Besut in which my gradfather on my mother's side is staying at and got nothing to do.No one to talk to and no game to play.My laptop have some problems and currently i'm using my sister's laptop.

Anyway,these are the pictures took in bandung.. my father is not in the pics because he was busy working and so,he was not with us.Sinply said,he did not go for the vacation





Kawah ratu
hotel tempat menginap
restoran nasi padang ni sememangnya gempak.Lauk die seriously sedap
Mak,kakak,adik,tengah pilih kain ape tah

Roof hotel
Complimentary drinks




1 comments:

mak ai... pegi bandung.....
patut ar ghumbira smacam jerr..haha

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More