Monday, January 31, 2011

What a week

last week I worked just for 3 days.... which is normal.. but this week,I'm not going to work.. AT ALL... WTF!!

it started off with a rejection and then the no work for a week... seriously man... things still could get worse from here because now I'm feeling a little sick... DAMN!
Been raining for 3 days now.. non stop...
and currently my sister in Egypt is facing with danger as they have a friggin protest there..
Last week I thought my friends had problems.. now I'm also having problem..
Is it like the month of Problem now...
feel like punching a hole through the wall.... and screaming my lungs out but then... what difference does it make..
URGHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

0 comments:

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More