Tuesday, May 10, 2011

What is on your mind?

HOLA! it have been a quite long time since I posted my last entry. It is basically caused by lack of ideas on what to write on and lately I've been busy with university and all.And besides,I'm still working on my blog layout.. Still trying to get the grasp on the lay out coding.. That shit is kind of hard.. hahaha.

updates:
now that lay out is pretty much done,I have to open photoshop and start working on the header..
Aliya Huzaidy asked me why I haven't update my blog or memblogging as she said it. Well, it is because like I said above,I am dry on ideas.I have no idea on what to write or even what sort of pics or vids shall I put as an entry. Laziness is just another excuse.
HEHEHE

0 comments:

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More