Tuesday, December 30, 2008

New Year Resolution

Today is the last day of 2008..
2008 have been a pretty good year for me..
First,transferred back to peninsular Malaysia.. I thought it was going to be a sad thing to leave my friends in Miri but heck,we still instant message through Messenger.
Registered as a student in SMK Putrajaya Precint 8(1).. It was a pretty good school and still is.. I was pretty quiet at first since I'm new but now,I became my self.. When I sit at the back of the class,some guys talked to me,ask me where I move from and what is my name and so on.. soon,I get used to the environment...
3P4 was a fun class to be in,with all the stuff my friends did,escaping school and went to Alamanda..(I was not with em)... Didn't do the correction for BI paper and had to sit at dataran to finish it.... Went to BTN camp,made new friends from other school,went to Rakan Muda camp at wetland, IPTC education days..we lose but its okay...
went to Genting with friends... (very cheap,RM42 could get you a bus from KL Central to Genting Skyway INCLUDING the ticket for the skyway cabel car and the unlimted one day all ride pass..)
And many more...

So,I think I'm going to do something for 2009..I'm going to make a new year resolution..
Never thought I would be doing this since I never had any new year resolution,so... here it goes...

My 2009 Resolutions

They are:
-Play less computer game.
-Blog more
-Try something new
-Learn how to scuba dive
-Try making a home made movie
-Study more
-Upgrading my PC performance
-Getting my motorcycle license.
-Go for a vacation with friends.
-Actually learn how to make a curve with standardized bowling alley
-Learn how to photoshop a picture
-More involvement in co curricular activities in school..
-Going to another camp
-Get more adds from nuffnang
-Be more active in innit.
-Write more reviews
-Learn how to make a flash.
-turns normal laser pointer to heating laser.
-pass up homework on time.
-slacking around less.

Tonight I'm going to try posting a post at exactly 12.00 midnight..

1 comments:

duhhh....diving..best nyer..xp
hurm,too many 'MISSION IN ACTION' for next year dude! good luck, GO GO GO... !!! :)

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More