Sunday, December 28, 2008

Vacation...

I went for a vacation at Bukit Tinggi few weeks ago and it was not the best place I have ever been to... Sure it has all those French/Italian style thingy going on.. but still,the environment still have the Malaysia feeling... It also have a limited choice of restaurants,especially at dinner time,you can't really get a seat if you went down around 7 something...by that time,the restaurants are already full... The small-ness of the restaurants also affects the mood... most of the restaurant there have very few table and chairs..


The castle looking building is a hotel that is still under construction..


Colmar Tropicale.. The place where I stayed at..

They have clowns there...



This is pretty much the Colmar Tropicale place... They have the french town style thingy going on..


They have two Knights in the lobby....



This is the room ...(the door leads to the main room..)


The 2ND floor is where my room is located...


From observation tower..


My younger sis by the pool..(she insisted I put her pic up)







My dad and Sis..


Botanical garden.. not a big fan of it..




And this is the entrance to the Japanese Tea House.




Sis,Mom,Younger sis.


This is the place where I ate lunch at.. The pizzas are pretty good...


Ordered one of this.. Pretty good for a cheese Pizza..


Went to rabbit farm.... A pretty small place..

There were some more pics in Bukit Tinggi but I think I'm going to skip that or maybe post it up some other time...

Moving on... The next day went to Frasier's Hill

And my dad told us that Petronas have a Bungalow in Frasier's hill..


So we went to take a look.. It is freakishly creepy...
On the bright side,it is located next to TM tower... Checked my phone and what do you know..
The signal was really good..

On the way back from Frasier's Hill,had to make a stop somewhere and we ended up in a place called SPLASH!(Has some thing to do with bekalan air Selangor)...


Its like a MINIATURE NIAGARA FALLS!




Dad was not in it...(he is the one who took the pic)


Well,that is pretty much it..


R&R Jambatan Burger King..Pretty nice huh?


_____________________________

0 comments:

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More