Thursday, December 25, 2008

A Post For A Friend

Well,I have a friend that has a very serious disease, he kept this a secret for a long time and now,he is in a pretty critical state.... well,at least that is what he told me... He insisted on not telling his parents nor any family members about his illness and currently,he stopped going to the doctor since the doctor doesn't like the fact he is hiding this illness from his family... So now,he doesn't know what is going on with his illness and this could mean that he could go anytime.. Me and my friends tried to persuade him to tell his parents about it but he kept refusing....
I just don't want to be in the class room and suddenly the teacher announce he has gone to another world... He is a really good friend and he was one of the first classmate that greeted me and get to know me when I moved into the classroom.... What I'm trying to say is,I wish he read this and if he go before he had the chance to read it,I wish he will rest in peace..

* The ID of the guy is being kept secret by his request..

0 comments:

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More