Monday, December 28, 2009

Compaq Presario V3000

Yesterday I did something I have always wanted to do.That is,destroy a Notebook.

no,not this notebook,

f19ced4377475460

This notebook.

c00667893

That is the picture of the notebook from internet(forgot to take a picture before dis-assembling it.Was too exited)

I have always wanted to rip a notebook part by part.I just want to see what is inside the notebook.Never had a chance until my sister’s notebook(V3000) was broken.Went to repair the com several times but no luck.So,I asked my dad can I  rip it apart.

He gave the green light and off we go.

IMG_0035

IMG_0039

The shop we went for the repair said it was caused by AMD processor being too hot.It was a good notebook,bought it in 05’ ,so it is not that old nor new.

IMG_0048

IMG_0041

It is amazing though,something this size is the brain for a computer.

IMG_0051

After taking all parts out,I’ve decided to assemble it again.

IMG_0057

Look closer at the picture,I didn’t notice it at first but,

IMG_0055

There is a friggin wire sticking out from the keyboard.I think it is the wire connected to the monitor before I cut it.

At first I don’t want to put the monitor back onand leave it like this.

IMG_0068

,but then,I changed my mind.Had to open back the cover and put the monitor on.

IMG_0072  

And this is the computer re-assembled.

IMG_0066

Well not completely since I did not use these screws.And also,Had few parts as spare parts

DVD Player,SATA HD,some part and I have no idea what it is for,and 2 DDR2 RAM.

The computer will never work again… ever…..

0 comments:

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More