Friday, December 18, 2009

Intensive Class

 

Last week I went to some intensive class for Bio and Chem . The class was held at the Keris Mas College in UKM,a week after the add math camp thingy at the exact same college. The college is kind of hard to be found since it is located at somewhat far inside the University. They don’t have sign board leading to the college. Had to ask a guard to tell me the direction, and after a while,then I see the signboard leading me to the college.

And the college looks like this:

DSC09019

Kind of old really. Well,UKM is one of the oldest University after UM(Universiti Malaya)

 

DSC09018

Keris Mas College

 

DSC09020

*Eutrophication with out the N

 

The result of the intensive class was that I am more confident in answering Bio and Chem paper. And in Bio,the teacher gave us(me and the other students) tips on how getting the minimum of 14 marks in paper 3.

It was fun,well I had fun. Met a guy named Anuar from SASER and his friend in which I do not know her name.Giga(Hafiz) from my current school was also there.

The teachers might do another programme maybe mid of first sem next year,around march I guess.

 

P/S

Using windows live writer give another different vibe when blogging with it.It is easier I think.Those who have never try it,should try.

click here for the download page.

and now I’m addicted to Cells by The Servant. Even though the song have awful lyrics,the chorus is pretty good.FYI,The song is one of the soundtrack in the movie Transporter 2.

0 comments:

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More