Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Eye Kit

DSC_0031

This is my eye repairing kit should I say

DSC_0033

My father bought this spec sometimes ago and I still don’t know how it works.It is  just a plastic opaque lens with holes.The spec allow me to see clearly,put aside the visibility.It came with a warning though,It says  do not wear the spec while driving and some other stuff.

The 2 small bottle of eye drops are Permata Hijrah Day and Night Kit.

It costs RM59.90 a bottle.You can either buy it separately or in a box of a set,but the price is still the same.

I think some of you might have heard of Permata  Hijrah.

It is a type of eye treatment thing.If you have not heard of it,try checking out the website.

Permata Hijrah

The origin of permata hijrah is in Kelantan.There,they made an alkali kind of eye treatment.It is a combination of traditional and modern science.

This one is what my father use and still using it till today.He told me that his eyes is getting better slowly.As for me,Not much of a change since I use it on and off. I usually forgot to use it because of the morning rush and sleepy nights.

Anyway,the product had pretty good reviews from the user,some had their eyes cured and my mom used the eye drop in the green bottle(for day use from the kit),and she said her eyes is cured from astigmatism.

From the contents at the back of the bottle,they had some pearl extracts in it.I wonder what pearls have to do with eyes but what ever it does,it works.

But few days ago in the news,the founder of the product,Dr something told the news that there are some irresponsible people that sells fake product.It looks exactly the same but it is not the real product.

And so,because they don’t want anyone to buy a fake product,they are considering to stop the production of the eye toner.If they do stop the production,the only way to get the treatment is to go to Kelantan and get the treatment from their shop.It is easy for me since my grandfather stays in Kelantan but for others,it might be hard.From the website,they are located near pengkalan kubor which is near to the border of Malaysia.If that happens,that is just too bad.

But for you who haven’t try the product,you can try it.

They usually have expos here and there.So if you are lucky enough to come across an expo of theirs ,you could get the treatment from them for free.

0 comments:

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More