Saturday, January 17, 2009

Fun Run..

Running is fun if you have friends to run with... Too bad my friends ran so fast I can't catch up.. (plus the sore legs mucle I still having from the Wednesday practice run..)



Anyway,the run was fun.. The guys' route is about 7km long and the girls' are like less than 5km.... I ran with acap,at first all of our friends overtook us.. Even usman and hafiz kenny were far ahead of us... But eventually we overtook them infront of shell petrol station in Precint 8...

Few mins later arrived at the school gate and acap was nowhere to be found.. He was behind me.. pancit la kot...

Grab a bottle water and then went to PA room to cool down..

Moving on,the prize giving ceremony starts a little late.. bla3..

Topeq won first place
Epul second
and Hamzah third..

Overall,it was a good day..


Brain looking dough... Delicious..?

UPDATES!:The pics I took during the Fun Run are corrupted,and so I have only one pic left.. and I've found my M2 M.Card Adapter..haha!

0 comments:

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More