Tuesday, January 6, 2009

HGA!

Finally, Thaqif gave me my HGA t-shirt,been waiting for it for months...
He had it done for some time,but he didn't have the chance to give it to me.. he always forgot to bring the shirt and today at recess, he gave me the black t-shirt.. the best feature is it glows in the dark..

Here are some pics I took



This is the front of the t-shirt... the front is pretty plain...

The back is where the design is...





The white part of the shirt glows in the dark...
I tried taking picture of the glows but failed...

anyway... this pic here,if you see closely,you will spot some green lines..



WOO.!

2 comments:

so, nnti korang meet pakai baju nie lah? haha.......lawan geng w.h.e.n? haha...........sgt smart anyway...berape kos? hurm..

Tengok dlu ar.. gi Alam pakai baju ni kot.. lawan geng W.H.E.N?.. X leh lagi,geng dorg besar.. kos die bleh tahan ar.. RM30. Quality kain pon bgus..

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More