Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Tagged

Tagged By S-Suhailah.

9 I've TAGGED.

1. Wilson
2. Peterson
3. Daryl
4. Darren
5. Lau
6. Kenaidy
7. Blog Hoppers
8. Obama
9. Kenny


1.how do u know 1?
- I met him in Form 1.. my classmate.. sat next to him in Form 2

2.what would u do if u never meet 2?
-I would have never become a GM.

3.what would u do if 3 n 4 dated u?
- Hmm.. Suicide?

4.would 5 n 6 make a good couple?
- YESMAN!!!!

5.do u think 7 is attractive?
- Some could be...

6.do u know anything about 8's family?
-He has this indon blood relation thingy and he is the first black American to be the
President Of The United States Of America.

7.tell me something about 9?
- Currently,his hair is pretty much 'Ah Beng' style..

8.what language does 2 speak?
- I'm not sure,I think I have to say English.

9.who is 3 going out with?
-I have no idea.. He never tell me about his love life.

10.how old is number 4?
- 15.

11.5?
- 15 too.

12.who is 6's favourite singer?
- He told me this once,But I forgot what the band name was.

13.7?
- Impossible to tell

14.is 8 single?
- He is married right?

15.what's 9 last name?
- Chong?Kai?Soon?

0 comments:

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More