Friday, January 2, 2009

Max Payne Review

I know the movie Max Payne was out a few weeks,but today I had the chance to watch it..been keeping it in the external hard drive for sometime.



Max Payne is another action thriller film based on a game,but I don't think the movie is like the game,It is either I have forgot the storyline of the game or it just has no similarities..
Click here to get to the official movie website.

Anyway,The movie was pretty much okay, they don't have much of gun fights(they do but not that satisfying..) but still,the storyline was understandable.. it is the typical stuff like a hero with no emotion.. and good at combat.. great shooter,but they have one thing that pretty much from the game... they have the slow motion thing going on like the game... I forgot what it was called... If you don't have an idea on what I'm talking about,it is pretty much like the 'speed breaker' in need for speed..

In the movie,Detective Max Payne is a guy who lost his family(wife and a child) that was killed by some thugs.. He live his life to find the person who is responsible for the death of his family..
In the end it the same old cliche' stuff and when he was drowning in a cold night sea and then when he almost die,he had a 'vision' of his wife saying not yet..I think she meant it is not the time for him to die yet...I'm not gonna give much details because that would ruin the movie if you haven't watch it..

Overall I give it a good 7.5/10

It is not the best movie,but it is a pretty good movie...
Recommended for people who love,action movie and the die hard fans of the game series Max Payne...

~That is all...


UPDATE!!!!!!
-My friend peterson told me that the movie DOES follow the storyline of the game..

0 comments:

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More